Monday, August 2, 2010

Mail ART and stamping

I'm stalled with my art mom projects. I haven't read or written any more poetry. I'm stalled in the middle of the "poetry tote" project because I am afraid of interfacing and sewing straps for the bag. How silly. My mom gave me samples of several products to try and I am not sure which is which. Mistyfuse, Lutradur, TAP, and iron on interfacing.


Anyway. I am on to other things thanks to several great books I got for my birthday. I don't feel like typing in titles and authors right now but one is on sending mail art and another is stamp and print lab. I am having fun stamping with lots of things and using the stamped papers to make envelopes and cards. I am also keeping track of what I sent to whom.
I'm not adding images because my scanner is in with the sleeping toddler. Some items I sent off with no visual record of what I did. Oh well.

2 comments:

  1. Maybe P. or I can help you with it this week. At any rate, you are still doing something creative and that is the important thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love the two artsy mailings we've received from you!! Very, very exciting to open that kind of mail!! Nanna

    ReplyDelete